We are excited to offer a post-season for 2nd Year Mites and up this season! The post-season sessions will start March 4 for the Squirt age group and March 11 for the Peewees/Bantams age groups.
This is open to all boys and girls who are in their 2nd year of Mites and higher. Your skater will play with the level he/she will be registering for in the 2019-2020 season or the equivalent level for the girls.
1st year Squirts/2nd year Mites/1st year 10U:
- Post-Season 5-on-5
- Practice 3 times per week
- Full-ice 1 hour games on weekend
- 2-3 teams per practice session
- 1 hour practices, focusing on skills, skating, and positional play
- Teams will be mixed with all skill levels within the appropriate age group - teams are posted here
1st year Peewees/All Bantams/2nd year Squirts/2nd year U10/all U15/all U12/all U14:
- Post-season skills sessions
- 1 hour, 15 minute practice, focusing on skills, skating, and positional play
- Mini games will be included in the practices
- Practice 3 times a week
- No designated teams; each session will have a mix of whoever shows up
For more information, a FAQ page is located here.
Additionally, a schedule for each level is posted on the website. Squirts can be found here. Peewees can be found here. Bantams can be found here.