2023-2024 BHB Team Announcements
Please click on the links below to view the Team Announcements for each level. We have also posted these on the website under the corresponding levels.
Team Announcements (Click on the Level): Bantam Teams, 15U/12U Teams, Peewee Teams, Squirt Teams, 10U Teams
A few things to note:
- You will find your player’s assigned group by their jersey number and the color they wore during the games for tryouts.
- If you are interested in being a coach, team manager or locker room monitor for your team, please reach out to Mikayla Jablonski Jahner, Executive Director immediately at email@example.com.
- Team website pages will be released on Friday, October 20th and this is where you will find your team's schedule. Practice schedules through the end of November will also be uploaded on this day. Please remember that dryland schedules are included with the practice schedules and dryland is a mandatory practice. And, as many of you are aware, calendars can change very quickly so please make sure you check back frequently for updates.
- Fall Kickoff Event is Sunday, October 22nd (More information can be found at www.bismarckhockey.com/fallkickoff.)
- Practices & Dryland start on Monday, October 23rd
- Squirt Games start Saturday, October 28th
- Squirt/10U will start the season in-house and then will have an end of in-house Jamboree taking place December 1st-3rd and then at time they will switch into their travel leagues. New teams will be announced at the end of November.
- Squirts Picture Day is Tuesday, October 24th
- Bantams/Peewees/Girls Picture Day is Thursday, October 26th.
- BHB Coaches Meeting will take place Wednesday, October 25th from 5:30-7:00pm at CIC. If you haven’t signed up for your required coaching clinic, this will take place on Sunday, October 29th from 4-6pm at CIC. Coaches must complete all requirements listed on the coaches page, including registering as a coach with BHB thru the 2023-2024 BHB Regular Season Registration and completing all employment documentation requirements, prior to helping with any on-ice activities or in any other capacity within BHB.
- A BHB Team Managers Meeting is scheduled for October 25th, 2023 from 6:15-7:30pm at CIC. At this time, you will receive scorebooks, team stickers, and important information.
Please keep in mind our 24 Hour Rule, in which we ask that before any grievances are formed, you wait 24 hours to think about how you will address your grievance.